new features request

Hi all,
I just discovered Dia and I'm excited about using it for origami diagramming, such as this example from the internet: http://dev.origami.com/diagram_load.cfm?pdfname=arasaurolopus_baby.pdf . Origami diagramming has a rough international standard seen in books published around the world. Here's an article on a proposed standard dating from 1990: http://www.langorigami.com/info/diagramming_series.pdf .

I would like to begin using Dia for origami diagramming, but there are a few features that I find missing in it. I would like it to include a rotation tool for rotating objects by any angle, and also it would be nice to be add a border/outline property to lines and arcs instead of just the width and color properties. That way you can make a hollow arrow shape easily by making a thick line of the background color and adding a different border color to it.

I look forward to seeing the next versions of Dia come out soon.

Thanks for all your hard work,
Mike