Re: dia+osx? help!

botkiller promo said:
I'm confused ... I've installed dia via darwinports on OS X 10.4.9 - but
how
do I run it?  I am new to this, I apologize - but I can't find anything on
how I run dia after all this.  In terminal, if I type dia I get
(dia:16671)
gtk-warning **: cannot open display: , and I'm kicked back.  What am I
doing
wrong?  Do I need to run dia in X11?  Did my install not complete or
something?  I know that dia is installed, but this is quite annoying...
thanks.

You do need to run it in X11, I'm afraid.  There's no native OS X port.

-Lars