Re: Integrated UI patch

On 8/5/07, Patrick Hallinan <patrick j hallinan gmail com> wrote:
On 7/22/07, Steffen Macke <sdteffen gmail com> wrote:
Hi Patrick,

the patch looks fine, I've applied it to the SVN repository.

The "x" to close a tab is still not working for me.

I've attached a patch to fix the "x" close tab problem.  It couldn't work on any system the way it was.  I must have made a last minute change and tested the change without compiling or something.

This is a cleanup patch that fixes memory management for the exit_dialog and changes the the integrated ui diagram_modified_handler to use dia's diagram_get_name() instead of making up my own.  It should not introduce any visible changes.

As of now I am not aware of any bugs in my changes (I'm not counting pending tasks).  Please let me know if you know of any.

Pat.