Re: tabbed interface

On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 09:35:46AM -0500, Patrick Hallinan wrote:
I appreciate the encouragement.  This is my present TODO list:

-Add popup message "Settings change will take effect after Dia is restarted"
to the integrated UI option.
-Add snap tool items (snap-to-grid and snap-to-object I think) to the
toolbar.
-Make the toolbar actually do something
-Make the diagram tree show a diagram's tab (when it should).
-Created Missing application menus.
-Create menu option to make statusbar and toolbar not shown.
-Make the name of second diagram created be numbered 2 instead of 1.
-Make diagram close button actually close the diagram.
-Add shortcut cntl-w for closing the current tab.
-Maybe add short cuts alt-1,2,... for selecting tabs like in GEdit.

I hope to get through this in a couple of weeks.  I'm also open to any
suggestions.

Maybe don't forget the layers interface to include in. Think it will be
quite difficult, as it is application oriented and not canvas oriented.

--
Thomas Harding