Re: dia-0.96.1 libfreetype-6.dll

Hi,

after I have installed GTK2.10.6 and dia-096.1 I was not able to stark
the program, because the dll "libfreetype-6.dll" ist missing. Until not
I was not able to find a download adress for this dll. I would be very
glad if you could help me.

Please use the 0.96.1-2 release. The 0.96.1 and 0.96.1-1 installers
have a small problem
with the freetype dll of the gimp-win GTK+ installer.

This is the updated installer:

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/dia-installer/dia-setup-0.96.1-2.zip

I would be glad to know if the updated installer fixes your problem.

Alternatively, you can

* locate freetype6.dll on your system and copy it to libfreetype-6.dll
in the same folder

or

* Uninstall GTK+ and install the following version:

http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/modules/wfdownloads/visit.php?lid=111

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Steffen