Re: dia libs 3 errors

On 28.10.2006 18:45, Andi Owen wrote:

thanks alot ofr the help, i didn't notice that i only had libxml and not libxml2 in the makefile. unfortunatley there are still 3 linking problems eventhough i've got the libraries. or am i missing something.

thanks and regardes

am i aloud to mail you directly or shout it always go over the mailinglist?

I'd prefer to keep this on the public mailing list, so possibly other people trying the same can benefit.

my cl is as follows:

cl -G5 -GF -MDd -W3 -nologo -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -LD -Felibdia.dll autoroute.obj arrows.obj attributes.obj bezier_conn.obj beziershape.obj boundingbox.obj color.obj connection.obj connectionpoint.obj connpoint_line.obj debug.obj diaarrowc hooser.obj dialinechooser.obj diatransform.obj dia_dirs.obj dia_image.obj dia_svg.obj dia_xml.obj diaerror.obj diagramdata.obj diagdkrenderer.obj diagtkfontsel.obj diainteractiverenderer.obj dialibartrenderer.obj diarenderer.obj diasvg renderer.obj dynamic_obj.obj element.obj filter.obj focus.obj font.obj geometry.obj group.obj intl.obj message.obj neworth_conn.obj objchange.obj object.obj object_defaults.obj orth_conn.obj paper.obj parent.obj persistence.obj plu g-ins.obj poly_conn.obj polyshape.obj prop_attr.obj prop_basic.obj prop_geomtypes.obj prop_inttypes.obj prop_sdarray.obj prop_text.obj prop_widgets.obj propdesc.obj propdialogs.obj properties.obj proplist.obj propobject.obj propoffse ts.obj propregistry.obj ps-utf8.obj render_pixmap.obj sheet.obj text.obj utils.obj widgets.obj diamarshal.obj gtk-win32-2.0.lib gdk-win32-2.0.lib pango-1.0.lib pango-1.0.lib pangowin32-1.0.lib glib-2.0.lib gmodule-2.0.lib gobject-2.0.lib l ibxml2.lib zlib.lib art_lgpl_2.lib gdk_pixbuf-2.0.lib intl.lib user32.lib advapi32.lib wsock32.lib /link /debug /def:libdia.def
  Creating library libdia.lib and object libdia.exp
dia_image.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file widgets.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _gtk_file_chooser_set_filename widgets.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _gtk_file_chooser_get_filename
libdia.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code '0x2'
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\BIN\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Error executing nmake.

Since gtk+ 2.6 all gtk+ functions taking filename argument are redefined to have a _utf8 postfix. The pure symbols are marked as private. One reason to have them unresolved is a mismatch between the headers and the libraries versions. If you have updated the gtk version since your first build attempt try deleting widgets.obj and rebuild. Or better:
        nmake -f makefile.msc clean
to also avoid other issues where you may have compiled without matching prototype.


-------- Hans "at" Breuer "dot" Org -----------
Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to
get along without it.                -- Dilbert

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]