From: Harry Karadimas <harry karadimas hmn aphp fr>
To: dia-list gnome org
Sent: Thursday, 12 October, 2006 1:36:20 PM
Subject: interesting solution to publish dia-grams : the (older) CGM format

Hi,
I just wanted to share a solution that I found to quickly publish diagrams :
I publish them in the CGM format, which is handled nicely by dia, and then
I embed them in a web page using the CGM viewer applet (http://www.bdaum.de/howto.htm)

Works very well, and removes the need for the end user to install SVG plugins etc.

HK