Re: Dia v0.95+cvs crash

Hi

With the latest CVS at least the program doesn't crash anymore, but it seems
that dia is unable to render anything but the default font settings.

Regards, Torben

On Thursday 30 November 2006 07:14, Lars Clausen wrote:
On Wed, 2006-11-29 at 04:13 -0800, YONG WANG wrote:
I check xxx.pc again for pango, libart and gtk, the version numbers
are:
pango: 1.12.0
libart: 2.3.17

for gtk+ I found two xxx.pc files,

gtk+.pc shows 1.2.10
gtk+-2.0.pc shows 2.8.15

Ok, with the help from the stack trace that Torben sent, I have found
the problem (even though it wasn't what I thought it was yesterday.  The
patch below should fix it, if you cannot wait for tomorrows anoncvs
update.

-Lars