Re: Cyclic references causing MSVC problems: arrows.h, attributes.h

On Tue, 2006-11-28 at 19:23 +0200, Steffen Macke wrote:
Hi Lars,

your addition of lib/attributes.h to lib/arrows.h is causing
problems because attributes.h is already referencing arrows.h.

Now MSVC is complaining that

attributes.h(38) : error C2079: 'arrow' uses undefined struct '_Arrow'

What is the best way to fix this?

I'm tempted to just say "Get a better compiler", but I know that's not
useful. The below diff, which merely moves the #include of attributes.h
from arrows.h (doesn't seem to be needed there) into arrows.c where it
belongs might do it.  Let me know what happens with it.

-Lars