Re: How to edit .png file?

Dear Bob,

I find that there is no way to edit the text on my [sys.png] diagram!
Is there some way
to use this file without manually re-creating the diagram?  I tried

You can add the *.png file as an image to a new dia diagram and add
new/different content on top of it. Depending on the complexity of the
diagram and your needs, this might cause more work than recreating
the diagram.

Backgound: Dia diagrams are vector graphics, *.png files are raster graphics:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vector_drawing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raster_graphics

Regards,

Steffen