Re: Math shapes?

On Fri, 2006-11-10 at 19:15 -0800, Bob Kaehms wrote:
Hi,

I just started playing with dia and am quite impressed. I'm teaching
high school math,
and would love to use it for creating worksheets and sample problems, etc.

Is there a library of math symbols already created somewhere?  Thanks...

Not that I've heard of, and it sounds to me like an imperfect tool for
it.  I would use LaTeX for any kind of math, that's what it's made for.

-Lars