Re: language change

Paul,

I have version Dia 0.95-1.  My computer language is English although I live
in Finland and I do have option to use Finnish and English keyboard.  My dia
user interface is in Finnish.  How can I change it to English?

Dia 0.95 will follow the Windows interface language you specified
through the Windows Control panel (language settings). You may want to
adjust things there.

If you want to get rid of Finnish translations, you could also try to
delete the dia.mo file in the fi subfolder of your dia installation
(dia\locale\fi\dia.mo).

Regards,

Steffen