Help

Hi,
I am using dia 0.94.
While i draw the attributes(in the diagram) for a particular entity. I want the dia to give me an option to specify the datatype also or the attribute like it presently gives option for weak ,key, multivalued etc.
I tried on my own and went through this file attribute.c
In this file i found the following code(part of whole code) :
static PropDescription attribute_props[] = {
  ELEMENT_COMMON_PROPERTIES,
  { "name", PROP_TYPE_STRING, PROP_FLAG_VISIBLE,
    N_("Name:"), NULL, NULL },
  { "key", PROP_TYPE_BOOL, PROP_FLAG_VISIBLE,
    N_("Key:"), NULL, NULL },
  { "weakkey", PROP_TYPE_BOOL, PROP_FLAG_VISIBLE,
    N_("Weak key:"), NULL, NULL },
  { "derived", PROP_TYPE_BOOL, PROP_FLAG_VISIBLE,
    N_("Derived:"), NULL, NULL },
  { "multivalue", PROP_TYPE_BOOL, PROP_FLAG_VISIBLE,
    N_("Multivalue:"), NULL, NULL },
  PROP_STD_LINE_WIDTH,
  PROP_STD_LINE_COLOUR,
  PROP_STD_FILL_COLOUR,