Re: Chemical Molecule diagrams

Ohhhh... I don't know if it's been done yet, but if not, I'd love to give it a go.

Nick Moore

On 5/15/06, caws nhfc myinternetpass com <caws nhfc myinternetpass com> wrote:
Hi,
Registration only just completed so not sure if I will receive answers.
If you have something positive then would welcome direct answer to
nhfc uko2 co uk

Does anyone have a shape set to help drawing chemical molecules?
I am interested in fairly simple things like benzene or Acetaldehyde.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Dia is a great product - Thank you.
Roger Caws