Re: Extremely big diagrams, or extremely small pages?

On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 10:48 -0800, Chip Salzenberg wrote:
Howdy.  I'm a happy user of dia 0.94.0 (Debian unstable) ... or at least I
-was- happy until I tried to print my diagram.  Turns out that the diagram
elements and fonts (everything) was _huge_ compared to the page size.  A
modest diagram that should have fit onto one or two pages actually filled
twelve of them.

Yes, known bug in 0.94.  Fixed in the 0.95 prereleases.

I can't find any font size settings, either.

Help?

PS: Yes, I checked the FAQ...

Hey, that'd be a good place to put this info.  Thanks for reminding me!

-Lars