Re: Re[2]: Working it out...

I haven't tried it, but that looks like a way to reload python but not the Dia interface. I was hoping that `pkill -HUP dia` would work but it just closes Dia. Apparently that feature isn't implemented (rarely implemented for GUI apps anyway).

Ian Smith

On 3/27/06, Alan G Isaac <aisaac american edu> wrote:
On Mon, 27 Mar 2006, Athanasios Anastasiou apparently wrote:
> Regarding module reloading, i was just wondering if there is something
> provided by Python for refreshing the loaded module

Are you looking for 'reload'?
http://docs.python.org/lib/built-in-funcs.html
http://pyunit.sourceforge.net/notes/reloading.html

Cheers,