Re: Two patches

On Sat, 2006-03-25 at 12:59 +0000, W. Borgert wrote:
Hi,

please apply the two patches attached. The basestation.patch
fixes mainly a text bounding box error. The radiocell.patch
removes the flickering when resizing the hexagon. I also took
the liberty of removing two useless properties, I introduced
in a fit of over-engineering ("cell type" and "subscribers").

I hope to see the fixes in 0.95 :-)

The first patch looks fine, but for the second, I wonder why you're
removing the centerpoint.  Adding the MAINPOINT flag to the cp would be
more useful.

-Lars