Re: bug in DIA for Windows XP?

Hi Philippe,

With DIA under Windows XP, I would like to know why I get this error in a command window:
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "NULL"
Is there a translation in french for DIA for Windows?

Which version of Dia for Windows are you using? You may want to try the
latest version of the installer available from

http://dia-installer.sourceforge.net

It will pick up the interface language from your Windows locale
settings (alternatively,
the GTK+ Runtime Environment provides a tool to specify the interface language).

Regards,

Steffen