Re: Feature diagram with DIA

Hello Pablo

please check the FAQ:
   http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/faq.html#AddingShapes
   http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/custom-shapes
you can easily add new shapes/sheets using XML

I used this technique in the first place to implement the domain specific RE-sheets (see KAOS, I*, Jackson sheets) I later switched to a code implementation to enable more powerfull processing (eg. "casts" between shapes)

kind regards
-- Christophe P.

Gomes Ludermir, P. (Pablo) a écrit :
Dear all,

I have searched the mailing list archive but I could not find any kind
of answer to my following question.
I would like to draw some feature diagrams for domain modelling as in
the following document (see Figure 1):
http://homepages.cwi.nl/~arie/papers/fdl/fdl.pdf

How can I develop my own diagram? Or does anyone know if such kind of
diagram has been already developed for DIA?

Best Regards,
Pablo

--
Pablo Gomes Ludermir