Add feature for "UML for DB design"

hello,
I read a book about UML for database-design. To create a database design the
use a class-diagram. But one thing i a little diffrent. Instead of +,- and #
they use P (PrimaryKey), F (ForeignKey) and PF (Primary&ForeignKey).

Is it a lot work to include this three options in class diagrams?

Greets and thanks in advance

OLI

PS:
IF you wan't I can create the pics in a format you want. But I don't know how
to include this pics. It would be very nice if this is included to the
official code, that I and everybody can use this options in future versions
of dia.