Re: Dia for windows - ER Diagram

Hello Geraldo,

I have installed Dia 0.95-1 for windows. I want to use it to draw ER
Diagrams.
But, I got two problems:
1) I want to use a english version of Dia, but, anyway I go about, it
always is installed in portuguese;

Dia is picking up the Windows language settings. You may want to change
the language settings in the Windows Control Panel.
If you want to use the English version you can also simply delete the
locale folder in the Dia installation directory (This folder contains
all the translations).

2) The ER buttoms is not available. I found buttoms for a lot of kinds
of diagrams, but, just for ER that is what I need, nothing.

Dia comes with 5 ER shapes (you call them buttons). They are available
in the ER sheet.
Maybe you can describe briefly with sheets/shapes you found so far.

Regards,

Steffen