Head broken - missing file
- From: Hans Breuer <hans breuer org>
- To: dia-list <dia-list gnome org>, Ian Redfern LogicaCMG com
- Subject: Head broken - missing file
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 12:09:25 +0200
Since two days the Dia build from HEAD is broken
make: *** No rule to make target `vdx-xml.c', needed by `vdx-xml.lo'. Stop.
make: Leaving directory `/floss/building/gnome/dia/plug-ins/vdx'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
2006-06-13 Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>
* plug-ins/vdx/*: Version 0.3 of Visio import filters, thanks
again to Ian Redfern.
I'd like to fix this but can't find the patch neither on the
mailing list nor in bugzilla. It would be nice to have patches
available in public before they (or some small bug applying them)
break the build.
-------- Hans "at" Breuer "dot" Org -----------
Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to
get along without it. -- Dilbert
] [Thread Prev