Re: Adding objects to Dia

Hi.
I was trying to do as suggested. Dia does open both plain svg and inkscape svg files. However, I've encountered several difficulties:
1. When I open my SVGs in Dia, it comes out in a way that doesn't let me resize it. When I export it as a shape file and try to add it to a sheet, Dia crashes.
2. How do I set a mid-point?
3. Is there any non-textual way to set connection points?
4. In a sheet, is it necessary to add all left-to-right and right-to-left and up-down and down-up images, or can Dia handle those 90deg rotations itself? (see Circuit sheet for example)
5. Only B&W shapes? Can we take SVGs from wikimedia commons?

Loli: I've attached my latest files.
Nick, Lars: Please write me any suggestions or corrections.

Thanks a lot,
Leon.