Re: DIA

Hi Christian,

What the hell @&%!$§!! did i wrong – after having installed dia for windows
i had to manually download separate dll-files until an windows error message
disappeared „diaw.exe – component not found". But now I have an error
message that the dll entry point (I hope you understand my translation from
the german term) wasn't found?!?!?!

Which GTK+ version did you install? If possible provide the URL of the installer
you have used.

Which Dia for Windows version did you install?

Was there another Dia version installed on your machine before?

Regards,

Steffen