Latex and dia

Hi,

Well, I'm just getting started with Linux and forgetting Windows. So I am coming across with several new programs. One of them is Dia, I found that it is a very good program... if I could put my diagramas in my LaTeX documents.  I have read de FAQ of the program where it explains how to export a diagram to TeX (also to LaTeX?) through the package pstricks, so I used the package and put the diagram.tex through the order \input{} But still can't compile the document. What I am doing wrong?

I am sending the main LaTeX (prueba.tex) and the diagram (dibu.tex). Thank you a lot!!!

Rubén,