Re: create python dia plugin : need help !

On 7/26/06, lidiriel <lidiriel coriolys org> wrote:
I have recompiled dia 0.95 on linux.
I paste into ~/.dia/python/hello.py , the hello code found in this
mailling list :
import dia
def hello_callback(data, flags):
   print "Hello, Dia!\n"
dia.register_callback("Hello, world",
                       "<Display>/Plugins/Hello",
                       hello_callback)

my dia is compiled with option --enable-debug and --with-python
But i don't find the plugin entry hello in dia. It the same thing for
center.py whit a callback function

dia.register_callback ("Center Objects",
                        "<Display>/Objects/Center",
                        dia_objects_center_cb)

What's happended ? I have no idea ?

The API has changed as Dia has been moving from using the deprecated
GtkItemFactory to GtkActions. Dia's existing plugins have been
updated, check [1] for reference.

[1] http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/dia/plug-ins/python/debug_objects.py?rev=1.5&view=markup

HTH,
Rob