Re: Printing diagrams

On 7/5/06, Geraldo Milagre <gmilagre yahoo com> wrote:
Helllo,

I am using UML Diagrams. I am using all default configurations. A
diagram of about 10 classes are taking 8 pages. I want to print on only
one page. How can I do to shrink my diagram to one page?

It should be possible to export your diagram in EPS, SVG or EMF/WMF
format and print on a single page using Ghostscript, Inkscape or Fax
Viwer/Microsoft Word respectively. Maybe you need to try a few
combinations to get satisfactory results.

HTH,
Rob