Re: dia and libglade

Actually i already have some nicer sheet dialogs. But i'm trying to
make glade files instead of hacking sheet_dialog.c more :)
Thanks

On 1/28/06, Hans Breuer <hans breuer org> wrote:
Many people have talked of glade-ification of Dia to tweak some highly
dynamic (in code) dialogs, e.g. the Preferences dialog or the StdProps
dialog.

While I don't have a problem with the glade dependency we should
definitely avoid using glade as code generator - as done for the
Sheets & Objects dialog.
Cleaning it up, that is separate the application logic in C from the
GUI building from XML would certainly be an improvement.

But only a well done patch could show that. If such a patch would
provide the same flexibility/simplicity like the current
implementation with the additional benefit of loading resources from
XML and thus having *less* code to maintain would be reconsidered.

        Hans