Image sets

I'm looking for some additional image sets to add into Dia cause the ones that come with it just don't quite serve my purposes so I was wondering if there were any good places I can look for additional images. Also if I am unable to find images that work for me, I may be willing to pay someone to developer a set of images for me. If anyone would be willing to do that, please send me some examples of work you have done and an approximate quote on what it would cost.
Thanks,
--
Christian R. Talsness
Lead Technician