Re: UML Diagram & line thickness

Rob McDonald sagde:
How can I change the line thickness in a UML class diagram?  I don't see
an
option in the GUI, and I've poked around the uncompressed *.xml file,
and
nothing jumps out at me.

Lars
You go into the objects/UML/class.c file (and related files), add a line
thickness attribute, use it in the appropriate places, recompile, and
Bob's your uncle! :)  Alas, that is one of the (too many) things that the
Class object doesn't allow yet.  Adding the attribute itself would
probably be simple, but I'm not sure doing the calculations to place
everything correctly after it would be -- but I could be wrong.

Hmmm, that's what I was afraid of...  Thanks for the info.

If I get the development environment up and going, I may take a look at it.
Although, for my purposes and on my timeline (PhD Thesis), I'd probably just
change the value to the value I need...  0.05...  Then again, I may just
leave it as is, scale up my font, and then scale down the entire document...
An ugly hack, but it'll work...

Thanks again,

            Rob