Re: 0.95-pre1 uploaded

On 14.02.2006 19:16, Luc Cessieux wrote:

Not knowing first thing about Win32 installation of GTK stuff, is this
new separation an effect of the rewrite, of GTK developments, or what?
It would be preferable to have just one thing to install, but is it
practical/feasible to do that?

> The installer is a complete rewrite, one of the major new features is
> that the installer will only uninstall the files actually installed
> (Using uninstall.log).

Thank you, Steffen!  I hope this makes life easier for Win32 people.

I have install the new verison and 2 things.
1. I have XP but I had not the home in my path. Know I make this variable problem it is OK.
From my understanding the issue should be gone with a recent enough
GLib version. But maybe not.
What exactly was the problem you were encountering ?

2. Some shapes don't works. Cybernétique shape for exemple "Aucune feuille de nom Cybernétique ".
Sorry but I haven't translete the error message.
Sorry I can't translate the error message. So no clue what's going wrong.

        Hans