problem running current version of dia or compiling it under current cygwin

Hello
I am trying to compile and run the latest version of the dia from the cvs under cygwin (complete current version).
Help in any direction would be greatly appreciated

when I configure it with default options (without python support ) I am able to compile and install it (make install).
however after showing flash window dia terminates with error

** (dia:260): CRITICAL **: Couldn't find standard objects when looking for object-libs in '/usr/local/lib/dia'; exiting...

I am unable to compile it with option --with-python - it is missing
configure: error: could not find pygtk module

--
Genady