Feature-Patch: Automatic Layer Dialog Opening

Hi all,

it took a long time for me, but now I am almost a layer addict with
dia :-) Almost all of my (more complex) diagrams have at least 2 layers.

Currently, you also have to right click the diagram and select
"Diagram->Layers" which is also rather hidden, IMHO!

Sometimes you may even not think about that your diagram actually had
more than one figure and you wonder why you can't edit an object until
you remember the layers (usually this only takes a few seconds :-).

I attached a patch against current CVS which will AUTOMATICALLY open the
layer dialog if the diagram you are currently opening does contain more
than a single layer.

The patch is very simple (3 lines!) and I would really like to see this
get into CVS.

TIA

Ciao,
Michi

P.S.: Or should I officially file a wish ??