Feature freeze

Dia is now entering feature freeze for version 0.96.  I have a few bugs
listed under the 0.96 milestone that I want to get fixed before release.
Any other bugs that people are *going* to fix before release should be
similarly marked.  As soon as those are fixed (or postponed), the first
release candidate will come out.

Timing-wise, this might not end up with a new version before Christmas,
as I'll be going to the US on the 14th until Jan. 4th, and I'm not
likely to be able to hack from over there (though I might be able to
make new releases).  However, the major features of VDX import/export
and better text rendering are important enough I want them out as soon
as possible.

This is going to be a release that we can feel proud of -- there may be
missing features, but basics like text rendering aren't horribly broken
any more.

-Lars