enhanced postscript

Hi,

several days ago I asked something about text windows and the possibility of implementing subscript letters in Dia.

I wonder if enhanced postscript functionality is not implemented at the moment, like it is e.g. in gnuplot? In gnuplot, I can type V_{in}, where the {in} is being converted into subscript letters when the plot is exported in enhanced postscript mode. I tried this with Dia, but the subscript text appears as typed before in the eps file.

I'm not an postscript expert, so of course I don't know anything about implementing this functionality and the possible drawbacks...

Until now I have created some simple electrical circuit diagrams with Dia and I really like the easy and intuitive handling. The program would be nearly perfect if the subscript funktionality would be implemented.

Greets
Thorsten