Tr : Question about DIA

Allo,

I like to know if I am at the right place to ask question about the
possibility of DIA?

Thank's for your answer!

_____________
Michel Caron
(418) 833-8301 Poste 4334
----- Forwarded by Michel Caron/ERP/TQ/TeknionQC on 2006-08-15 10:11 -----

             Michel
             Caron/ERP/TQ/Tekn
             ionQC                                                      To
                                       dia-list gnome org

                                                                   Subject
                                       Question about DIA

Allo,

I have 2 questions during the creation of diagram with DIA:

Firstly, is it possible to put a hypertext link (URL link) in a diagram?

Secondly, is it possible to write on the line (connector) of a diagram like
Visio?

Thank you for your assistance

Michel Caron
(418) 833-8301 Poste 4334