Converting Stencils

Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 21:44:38 +0200
From: Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>
Subject: Re: Converting Stencils
To: discussions about usage and development of dia
        < dia-list gnome org>

On Sat, 2006-08-12 at 19:29 +0530, Naveen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to convert the stencils available at
> http://www.visiocafe.com to Dia shapes ?

The closest you can come at the moment I believe is to turn the stencils
into .vdx files (which unfortunately requires Visio), then use the
newest CVS sources to import those into Dia, then export as a shape.

Thank you Lars. I do not have Visio (I work only on Linux). But I will check with my colleagues to see if they can help.

- Naveen