Re: graph algo

On Fri, 2006-08-11 at 18:29 +0200, Lars Clausen wrote:
On Fri, 2006-08-11 at 17:50 +0200, lidiriel wrote:
Hello

I think it will be interresting for next dia development to create a
class object whitch implement different graph algorithm.
Like Depth-first search algorithm, and other.

Not sure how you mean implementing graph algorithms in relation to Dia.
Can you give an example of how this would be used?

For the "depth first search algorithm" i begin one test version in my
plugin.
I defined one "start object" (or head object) the algorithm search
another dia object in the graph which is connected with the first
object. The application in this case is for diagram flow. Now I detecte
the start and the "end object" with theirs names.
I use also this algorithm for detecting the others branches along the
main path (begin obj -> end obj) which theirs have no "end obj".

This is an idea that I experiment and i hope to give you a satisfying
explanation.

Lidiriel.