Re: stringlist

On Fri, 2006-08-04 at 17:25 +0200, lidiriel wrote:
Hello,

for my current plugin i use dia 0.95 and i would use the property
PROP_TYPE_STRINGLIST for saving a list of string (from a GList*).
I have checked the file prop_text.c and the 2 method :
stringlistprop_load & _save are not implemented !
Are they written in cvs repository ?
If not, is complicated to write ? or how i save a GList of gchar when
the number of char are variable (user can add or delete a text field).

They should be fairly easy.  Check out pointarrayprop_load and _save in
prop_geomtypes.c, which are similar.  It's just that nobody's been using
them yet.

-Lars