Re: export as image too small

On 07.04.2006 23:42, Anthony Ettinger wrote:
The image export seems to only handle 1 size.

I have shrunk down the UML doc to fit on one page, prints fine, but
when I export to PNG, JPG, etc...it's incredible tiny.

There are up to three export filters capable to produce PNG
1) via libart: antialiased, built-in
2) gdk-pixbuf: using gdk drawing like done for the display,
  can also export to BMP or JPEG
3) via cairo: still expiremental, can export with alpha.
  More formats depending on the the ones offered by the
  cairo library (e.g. PDF, PS)

All of them share the same default size calculated from the
scale entered at [Page Setup] -> scale. For scale 100% this
is 20 pixels per centimeter.

Only one of them offers an extra UI to modify the size during
the export.

        Hans