Re: FC4 can't find the shape for the ethernet bus

On Thu, 2005-09-29 at 19:07 -0400, Ted Kaczmarek wrote:
I was looking into changing the stock ethernet bus to have more lines
for elements on it, anyone know what the name of the shape is?
I grepped the entire /usr/share/dia/shapes dir for -i ethernet and
nothing spit out, tried bus and found the small_business.shape

[root pluto shapes]# pwd
/usr/share/dia/shapes
[root pluto shapes]# grep -ri ethernet  *
[root pluto shapes]# grep -ri bus  *
Cisco/small_business.shape:<name>Cisco - Small Business</name>
Cisco/small_business.shape:<icon>small_business.png</icon>
[root pluto shapes]#

It's not a shape, but a programmed object.  It's defined in
objects/network/bus.c.  If you right-click on it (middle-click if you
have the main menus on the right mouse button), you'll see you can add
and remove handles.  If that's not what you're trying to do, please
explain in more detail.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>