Re: Values in ext Dialog fields disappeared in cvs version

On Sun, 2005-09-04 at 10:31 +0200, Lars Clausen wrote:
On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 15:50 +0100, Denny Beyer wrote:
Hey,
the following problem occured to me, when i was playing around with the
an oder cvs version and the latest update:
I have a drawing with my own shapes including extended attributes. When
i open the drawing now in the latest cvs version, all vlues are set to
"0.00", if i open them in the older cvs version, all values appear to be
as they should.

Any Idea?
Denny

For my work it's really importtant to find out, what's the problem
caused by and if it will appear in future Versions as well.

I have identified the time it disappeared, but not quite how to fix it
yet.  Looking into it...

Found it, and it's freaky!  It turns out that adding the collapsable
frame around the element width&height properties makes the updates of
ext_attributes disappear.  There must be some black magic in the custom
object code that will need fixing.  For now, I'm taking the frame off.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>