Trouble With Fit to Page: Printing on Windows

Title: Angus B
Hello,

I am new to Dia and enjoying its functionality very much.  One problem I am having, though, is that I cannot print my flowchart on a single page.  I selected "Fit to 1 by 1" as the scaling option  and the flowchart snapped to the blue lines, but when I print, only one page comes out but my diagram is greatly oversized and does not fit in the page.  I am running under Windows 2000 and my printer is an HP LaserJet 4100.

Any suggestions?

TIA,

--Angus