AADL plugin

Hi list,

I created a patch to Dia (CVS version) that add an AADL plugin i wrote.

There is only 1 line added to the original source (check out the first
lines of the patch), everything else are new files.

I'd be glad to see it merged to the dia cvs tree.

The patch can be found here (it's a bit big):
http://ocarina.enst.fr/dia-aadl.diff

Instructions: After having checked out of the cvs tree, type
------------

    cd dia/
    patch -p2 -u < dia-aadl.diff
    sh autogen.sh
    autoreconf -vfi

 and then
    ./configure
    make

More information about AADL is on: http://ocarina.enst.fr/

Many many thanks to all of you for making great free software!

--
Pierre Duquesne