Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:13:56 +0200
From: Steffen Macke <sdteffen gmail com>
To: discussions about usage and development of dia <dia-list gnome org>
Subject: Re: SQL Server

Hello Olivier,

I've installed Dia v0.94 for Windows and would like to export my diagram
to Microsoft SQL Server. Have you an idea how I can do this? Does exist
plugin?

Did you create a UML class diagram? If yes, you can try for example
dia2code to convert it into SQL (Which you should be able to run on SQL
server):

http://dia2code.sourceforge.net

Note that there are many other code generators available for dia.

These aren't compatible with win32

Regards,

Steffen