Re: Where are my mails

On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 16:57 +0000, Luc Cessieux wrote:
I send 2 mails 2 days ago with joint files and there are not thoing in mail
dia-list inbox! Where are they. Whitch manage the list and why have no
response of my mails.

I'm managing the list, and I see no signs that your mails are being held
back, unless you've been posting them under a radically different mail
address.  Neither have I seen the mails from you on the list.  Could you
try joining with a different name (I can send you a Gmail invite if you
need) and see if that works better?

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen <lars raeder dk>