Re: dia develompent

On Wed, 2005-11-30 at 18:24 +0200, Slayer wrote:
Hi there,

I'm intresting about opensource soft for UML modeling, so,
can you tell if dia development are still alive?..

It is, but dependent on volunteers who also may have real lives.  I wish
I could devote more time to Dia.

What I need to become one of dia developers? (of course I can just
download cvs head version and try to modify it at home, but this is
not the way I want to do).

That's what we do.  Those of us who's contributed enough can modify
directly into CVS, until then you'll have to submit patches (using diff
-u) with your changes.

Also, can you tell do you have some planes of using QT or other GUI
libraries for dia. (for some reasons I don't like gtk)?

Dia is built with GTK from the start, changing that would essentially be
starting over.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (lars raeder dk, larsrc gmail com, http://lars.raeder.dk)
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the