Flowchart protocol

Not a dia question, but I cannot see an answer on the web. I am making a flow chart with a sequence of 4 decision points. If any of those are a "No" I want to go to the same "re-evaluate" box. Is it legal to have the arrows coming out of these decision points all merge into one arrow going to this re-evaluate box?

Otherwise I'd have to have 4 arrows right next to each other all going to one small box. Just looks ugly to me, and silly as they all run parallel for most of their existence. But in my world, where form can trump substance, I want to be sure to follow official flow-charting rules.

Thanks-

Jim Clark