Re: Compile CVS Version

On Sat, 2005-05-14 at 11:15 +0000, Luc Cessieux wrote:
Hello
I would like use the las dia version (CVS) but when i tape ./autogen.sh I have a eeror message.
Hoh can I use the CVS version.
Thank Luc

Sorry, a setting of dia_LDFLAGS confused automake, and I hadn't tested
that it worked with Linux.  Mac OS X compilation wanted += rather than
=, but automake didn't like that back on Linux.  Grr.

-Lars

Thank lars but what I must to modify for compile with linux? because with 16 may version of CVS I can't to compile to.

Thanks

Luc