Re: pretty, pretty font

I could "isolate" the behaviour of the problem to app/display.c in ddisplay_add_update_pixels(). To problem seems to be caused by the size_x/y stuff. Making them bigger reduces the problem. i.e. using the 0.1 instead 2.0 in the following lines. The font gets further on ugly, but not in all previously counted situations. So I believe the problem is interlocked with the second problem I showed up in my previous messages, because now the font only gets ugly if the described situation is given (font gets creepy on movement).

I'm actually not a dia developer, so I don't think to have the knowledge to find the problem. So I hope Tom is further on interested in. :)

regards, Stefan Bolus